Thursday 17 May 2012

Now it's your turn, please.


We are all making final preparations and in particular I'm trying to leave as much as safely possible either at BC or at Camp Two.

I hope you've enjoyed the daily posts as much as I've enjoyed writing them. I still plan on carrying the sat phone and everything else up to Camp Four to enable me to continue with twitter and will continue the posts as frequently as possible (as long as I feel up to it!). 

Some of you have already very kindly made donations for my two chosen charities  via the fundraising  page on the website.

Nobody likes asking people for money however all I would ask is that if you have enjoyed reading the  blog  perhaps you might consider making a donation.

It really doesn't have to be very much. In fact if everybody  who has read the blog made a  £5 donation, that's the equivalent of less than two coffees at Starbuck's over the last  eight weeks,  we would reach my target!

For those who kindly supported my endeavours last time please do not feel that you need to again. 

So here's the link:

http://www.charitygiving.co.uk/ianridleyeverest2012

Thank you so much,

Ian 

2 comments:

  1. Ian, very happy to do our bit for such great causes.

    Good luck.
    Neil

    ReplyDelete